The Ten Minute Dinner

I had some pre cooked soba from before, so I just whipped this little Asian inspired dish up.
I call it, Lucy's most awesome ten minute dinner.

ingredients
a fillet of salmon
a few asparagus spears (I used about 5)
soba noodles
2 tablespoons of oyster sauce
2 tablespoons of soy sauce
2 tablespoons of rice vinegar
salt and pepper

1. Heat up a pan with oil (I used garlic infused olive oil, if anything use olive oil...or as rachel ray says "evoo") Cut the asparagus length wise and then diagonally, leave it on the side for now.
2. I sprinkled the fillet with salt and pepper, both sides and cooked the salmon throughly. When its done, place the fillet on the side.
3. Using the same pan, put about a tablespoon of oil and saute the asparagus for about 3-4 min. Then add in the oyster sauce, soy sauce, and rice vinegar. (yes, its a bit tangy, but I love it...it just depends on your preference on the level of saltiness and sourness) Saute for about 5-6 min
4. Toss in the soba noodles in the pan with the asparagus. (I had leftover soba noodles, but its overall simple to make)
5. place the salmon on top, and you're done!

Okay, maybe it WASN'T ten minutes, but close enough. haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment