roasted bone marrow and roasted red pepper and tomato soup!

It has been so cold these past few days in San Diego, which means lots of soup and bread!

I roasted bone marrow and added a parsley and onion salad to go along with it. It was amazing. I'm definitely going to make it again. All I did was add salt and pepper on the bone marrows and roasted it in a 450 degree oven for 20 min.


Roasted red pepper and tomato soup!


It was a recipe that I just made up, I used roasted red peppers from a jar, along with tomatoes, onions, and red and yellow peppers. I added various spices, but I kept it simple. Blend, strain and BAM, soup!

I love making up recipes.

2 comments:

Jimmy said...

aren't you just miss versatile mon amie?

KVN said...

you need to cook for me when i show you how to make patterns!! it looks so good!

Post a Comment