I'm ready!

I am ready to move to Italy or Paris! One day...soon.
I've been inspired by the book Eat Pray love, to just ENJOY life. Take things slow, even if I have to study, pay bills, and work. I have come to the conclusion that I can find some enjoyment in those little responsibilities too.
Today I walked to the closest grocery store bought a baguette, some cheese, eggs, spinach, melon, and smoked salmon.
Here's my Eat Pray Love inspired brunch!
I put some Greek yogurt and honey on the deliciously sweet melon (which I bought for 99cents!)

Oui, I am still in the process of reading this book, and I also watched the movie this past Friday...and I personally thought it was parfait!
Also, my sister's apartment mate is from Italy...definitely going take advantage of that and ask her to teach me Italian.


kvn said...

move to milano!

LIZ UNA KIM said...


nesphotographs said...

I love how you go full out with your meals, presentation wise and everything. I do the exact same thing when I have the time ha-ha Bravo! It all looks delish!

Post a Comment