I'm ready!

I am ready to move to Italy or Paris! One day...soon.
I've been inspired by the book Eat Pray love, to just ENJOY life. Take things slow, even if I have to study, pay bills, and work. I have come to the conclusion that I can find some enjoyment in those little responsibilities too.
Today I walked to the closest grocery store bought a baguette, some cheese, eggs, spinach, melon, and smoked salmon.
Here's my Eat Pray Love inspired brunch!
I put some Greek yogurt and honey on the deliciously sweet melon (which I bought for 99cents!)

Oui, I am still in the process of reading this book, and I also watched the movie this past Friday...and I personally thought it was parfait!
Also, my sister's apartment mate is from Italy...definitely going take advantage of that and ask her to teach me Italian.

3 comments:

kvn said...

move to milano!

LIZ UNA KIM said...

LOSA.

Anonymous said...

I love how you go full out with your meals, presentation wise and everything. I do the exact same thing when I have the time ha-ha Bravo! It all looks delish!

Post a Comment