Spicy Baked Shrimp!


Super tired from my classes, but I decided that I wanted to cook! So, I made some spicy baked shrimp. I added a bit of my own twist on this recipe. Its so goooood, I think I can eat it all day with buttered french bread.

Adapted from Bon Appetite
Ingredients
  • 1/2 cup olive oil
  • 2 tablespoons Cajun or Creole seasoning (I made my own with this recipe )
  • 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
  • 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
  • 1 tablespoon honey
  • 1 tablespoon soy sauce
  • 1/3 of a can of diced tomatoes
  • 1/2 an onion (diced)
  • Pinch of cayenne pepper
  • 1 pound uncooked large shrimp, shelled, deveined

1. Combine first 7 ingredients in 9x13-inch baking dish. Add shrimp and toss to coat. Refrigerate 1 hour.

2. Preheat oven to 450°F. Bake until shrimp are cooked through, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes. Garnish with lemon wedges and serve shrimp with French bread.


0 comments:

Post a Comment